Find Your inner Eve

 I am a daughter of Eve. True!! But I do
also inherit some qualities of my father Adam. If I have been created to amuse or to care just as, usually, goes with the idea of Eve's creation, I can also demand to be amused and to be cared, a justified behavior that definitely owes to my father Adam 's genes. 
Adam who ,once, was in the need of 

companionship, 

of being heard , 

cared and  

loved.



All these traits of Adam run in my blood too. I look more like my mother Eve, but my nature has got enough shades of my father's genes . Why does everyone ignore my pro-Adam half, and just concentrate on Pro-eve qualities. Do the sons of Adam find my pro-Adam traits intimidating ?Do they find a rival in me? If it is so , then let it be. I am a blend of both Adam and eve.Those who want me to kill my inner Adam , I advice them to find their inner Eve, only then they claim to be complete human.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr/Miss Attitude

Where is the climax of life?