Heading towards End

Today i will resumne my reading of the book''Blue is the color of heaven'' by Richard Loseby.
i was with him when he started his journey from Trurkey  via kurdish villages and Iran to Afghan border.
I always wanted to fibish this book in one sitting buyt my busy routine didnt allow me.Now i am heading towards end and feeling sad.
i was with Richard back in 1989,what will happen once i will finish this book.My heart will surely ask for more thrills with the same auther.i have felt my soul wandering somewhere 23 years back.Most likely to  feel alient when will come back to 2013.

Comments

Jack said…
Arooj,

I think I will try to lay my hands on his book as you have aroused my curiosity to read it.

Take care
Arooj said…
sure.....uncle its about the controversy that has enveloped our region from last 20 years....specially musim world and west...

Popular posts from this blog

Mr/Miss Attitude