50/50

Keep remember your past if you don’t want to make same mistake again and again.

Forget your past; never look back, if you want to move ahead.

The most obvious advisory statements, that everyone listen in one or other day dy of one’s life.

Both attitudes are contradictory. Isn’t it?

But you know what I do. Though I am not a famous personality nor I have achieved something very special in life yet my sharing has some worth .you know why? I belong to the most widely spread type of human beings. I belong the category of common man.ooops common woman infect,J

The same common man who survive through thick and thin yet his existence remain undistinguished. A common man who put in every phase of his life yet his endeavors remain untocied.Well its very big topic.

Let’s come to the point. What I do when comes the matters of opting or discarding my past.

I show a 50/50 attitude.

I forget the people who did wrong with me, but keep remember the circumstances that led me towards that trouble so that I could avoid them in my present and future.

I forget the tears that I shed in my pas- as the memory of them starting pinching my eyes-and keep remember the smiles that I have had on my face at some departed day.

I forget how people broke my heart yet keep remember how I gathered my shattered pieces and moved ahead.

Try it !

Comments

Sakshi said…
I think that is a very intelligent approach, I only wish that I could do the same! Keep up the good work!
Anonymous said…
Great Philosophy....
I will try to make it practical in my life,,,,,,
What great advice!
Forget the broken heart, give grace back anyway!
Move ahead and learn from it.
Yep. Smart!
I do appreciate you stopping b my home! I really really do!
I pray you are having a warm, loving, hope-filled season so far!!
Hugs to you!
~me

Popular posts from this blog

Mr/Miss Attitude