My Reason for Celebration





      I am very calculated .yes,i keep remember all important dates of the life ,the dates deserved to be celebrated and the ones to be lamented as well.My late grand fathers's birthday,my mother,father and sister's birthday ,all dates are really important for me.After getting married ,the amount of dates of celebration tremendously increased .The day i met my husband,the day he purposed me,his birthday,our nikah's day,our wedding etc.Even i never forget the dates my husband fought me.He is kind of a person who is accustomed of forgetting.Keep remember dates and recalling same old events make him bore.But last night he gave me a surprise.

Let me tell you people first that we both do not have any emotional attachment with 14th of Feb.As per I know that 14th of Feb was started celebrating by the people of medieval ages to diminish effect of one of the events of pagans' age.Neither the famous Saint valentine has ever been found involved in any romantic activity.Well i may be wrong,yet i am not in a mood to discuss valentine any further.





The feeling that made me write this post is of surprise that I struck with when my husband gave me a gift pack with three heart shape balloons. Last evening i felt that this 4 years period has made him somehow like me.Similarly myself has started showing some traces of his nature.So the gifts ,he gave me last night not because  of any world day of love but rather it was a proof that he has learned from me the ways of celebration.

Comments

Sakshi said…
I loved the line about him learning how to celebrate, your way.
All the best!
Kathe W. said…
this is lvely- so nice when we can learn positive things from our loved ones. Obviously your husband is paying attention!

Popular posts from this blog

Mr/Miss Attitude

Where is the climax of life?