Yet, Life Continues

Hundred times, believe me , hundred times I have given myself warning  that ENOUGH with complaining, enough with expecting, enough with being hopeful and enough with crying. But every time, I forget about this self-flagellation  and continue the same useless errands in the name of LIFE.

May be this feeling of being a looser is also a part of life or may e this is life. This feeling tells you that once you possessed something or at least a hope of possessing something.And this thirst shows that you are alive. No matter how weak, how damaged your hope is, it has long roots and it will never die out.

Why?
sometime you are tired of being hopeful. Sometime you are just tired of giving justifications.  

Damn it!!!

This hope will not leave me. And I will witness it getting shattered again.

Comments

WritingsForLife said…
But all these things make us human. Even the most powerful person feels weak, the most happiest person feels sad at times.

Popular posts from this blog

Mr/Miss Attitude