If I could ever Rule!

Every Human being rules in his or her world of imagination. Even if a layman could be a king, or queen while roaming about in the valley of sublime dreams free from worldly sour facts. Let me introduce here the princess living somewhere in my imagination.

My name is Princes Roxanne. I belong to the kingdom of green land. When I opened my eyes, I found myself among love, affection and attention. The racial superiority of my family glorifies our status in tremendous way. Being the only daughter of the present King, I am supposed to rule over this very territory in near future. This insight of upcoming authority compels me to think a lot about my way, I will obtain during epoch of my own regime.

I personally love to see happy faces with contented hearts. I can not even bear a mere glimpse of sorrow .I wish there would be a boundary around my territory that would not allow any shadow of pain to snatch the charm of colorful life of my people. I want to build an invisible wall keep my subject safe from any tumult. Then I feel that I can not keep my people safe by adopting these ways only. The grief is not only supposed to come from somewhere outside, it can be emerged from my own land.
I want to change the minds of my people that they could evolve a trick how one can create happiness. I want to pull out the roots of negative feelings from the minds of my innocent people so that they could be able to live together in eternal peace. I admit my limitations, I can not change their luck, but I can make their life easy to spend rather live with its true essence. This is my ardent dream. I am looking forward for a happy future of my subject. I do hope that there will be prince with me who will make this task easy to be achieved. Would you like to be part of my subject?

(i wrote this for a junior student  for her English speaking class where she was  assigned a character of princess  and she was to a deliver a speech )

Comments

I love your piece. I can see a whole story, a novel even, based around your princess.
Rahul Bhatia said…
A lovely wish of a Utopian world , Arooj:)
Arooj said…
@ Lynda

thanks...behind every novel there is a simple idea.

@Rahul Bhatia

but in utopia poets are not allowed ,in my territory they more then welcome if they have something fruitful for the society.
Jack said…
Arooj,

Beautiful thoughts. Yes, I would love to be your subject in such an environment.

Take care
Arooj said…
@ uncle Jack

You are more than welcome.
Lovely Arooj!!! And I want to live in that kingdom of Princess Roxanne! Seems like the best place in this world.
S.A.L. said…
"I do hope that there will be prince with me who will make this task easy to be achieved." - OMG! Is the junior student of yours looking for her prince through this speech? ;)
Purvi said…
beautifully written Arooj, it makes me think what would I think and do as a princess :) :)
Arooj said…
I believe the search of prince was her first goal;-)
Arooj said…
And I am thinking what will you wear as a princess.
Sakshi said…
This is so cute :)
I am sure that student won a prize for this one :)
Rapuncela said…
nice reflection
if I was a princess, this would help in the fact that people were always happy :)
do you love me? either my father made my face or he made my mind. i want to absorb the love on this page but there is also some hate i don't like fear let's cultivate love and prosperity
thank you ... good words here in this blog ... good thoughts, stable, reliable for all parties to rest assured from now, 2015 and beyond!

Popular posts from this blog

Mr/Miss Attitude

A Hug