I am Sorry!!!!!!


ooopppsss!!!! I am sorry


this is one of the most widely and frequently uttered sentence:''I am sorry''.one utters this sentence without having been really sorry and we receive this word without even getting conformed that the person just said this word is really feeling sorry or not.neither the person saying sorry really feel sorry nor the person listening this sorry take it with any deep concern.So the Sorry is the word taking for granted .then why we use this word at all..........

wait a minute.......do not you feel that this small word carrying five alphabet:S.O.R.RY. shows our concern for each other.though we are not really feeling sorry,though we are not begging forgiveness,though we are not really excusing .Still we spend a fraction of second of our precious time to say this word....so my dear fellows keep on saying SOrry and keep realizing the people around that u still consider their existence.

Comments

Sakshi said…
I learnt it from my boyfriend- actually he taught me to say sorry only when I really mean it. If I have to repeat the same thing twice- sorry doesn't help the cause.
Altaf ur Rehman said…
S.O.R.R.Y for late reply...........

Popular posts from this blog

Mr/Miss Attitude

Where is the climax of life?